sir, i am expecting 225 marks in advance and 350+ marks in bitsat as per the mock test. i have secured 125 in wbjee. what are my chances in all these and where should i go...

sir, i am expecting 225 marks in advance and 350+ marks in bitsat as per the mock test. i have secured 125 in wbjee. what are my chances in all these and where should i go...

Grade:12

3 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
if get around 225 in advance your rank would be some what around 1000 which is a good rank .
And in bitsat with score around 350 you may get any branch except c.s. for which you need your score to around 375.

so best of luck for your coming exams
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
if you get 225 in advance then you will definitely get a good rank
hope for the best
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
To be sure about where to go after the results have been declared, i will suggest you a very simple thing to do...You just visit the official weblinks of leading institutions offering engineering and technical programs....You may consider any one out of thie given list – Shree Swami Atmanand Saraswati Inst of Tech, Surat,.......Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.......Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,.............Kalinga Inst of Industrial Tech. Bhubhneshwar

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free