Sir I am Abhijeet Rajput. I am Studing In Murtizapur. And I Want to Crack IIT Jee Mains. And there is no good coaching in Murtizapur . Please Guide me. How should I study muself By Staying in Murtizapur..

Sir I am Abhijeet Rajput. I am Studing In Murtizapur. And I Want to Crack IIT Jee Mains. And there is no good coaching in Murtizapur . Please Guide me. How should I study muself By Staying in Murtizapur..

Grade:11

2 Answers

Mohit Kumar
90 Points
8 years ago
you can try distance learning programme with a good caoching institute.......... i would suggest u to go for aakash distance learning programme.......this will serve your purpose.....
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You can join some leading coaching center in or near you home town ; for your self study you may refer NCERT books to strengthen your PCM and keep an eye on a good college/university for getting your graduation, i can opine to choose out of – Shri G S Inst of Tech and Sci, Indore,........................Suraj College of Engg and Mgmt, Mahendragarh,..........Mharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free