Sir i am a student and have recently appeared for 10 th board exams. i am not a cbse student actually i have appeared board exams of rajasthan (state board). however i have been a good student but now in 11 th class i am facing a lot of problems. i have joined coaching too but in my coaching as well as school i am not able to score even satisfatory marks. i am so much depressed and usually a question arises in my mind that whether i can crack iit mains and advanced or not? I have cracked ntse 1 st level too so teachers expext good marks from me. so i need your suggestion that how can i improve my marks. also i need tips to crack iit with a good rank.

Sir i am a student and have recently appeared for 10th board exams. i am not a cbse student actually i have appeared board exams of rajasthan (state board). however i have been a good student but now in 11th class i am facing a lot of problems. i have joined coaching too but in my coaching as well as school i am not able to score even satisfatory marks. i am so much depressed and usually a question arises in my mind that whether i can crack iit mains and advanced or not? I have cracked ntse 1st level too so teachers expext good marks from me. so i need your suggestion that how can i improve my marks. also i need tips to crack iit with a good rank.

Grade:11

1 Answers

bharat bajaj IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 122 Points
9 years ago
You should keep in mind the following :
1. Focus on concepts, and do not memorise anything..
2. Try to derive the formulas, and do not just memorise the result
3. Self study is must after coaching..
4. Solve subjective questions on your own without seeing the solution..
5. Ask any doubt from your teacher, do not be shy
6. Study hard in your classes too.. Try to understand everything in your class itself... Dont take any tension..
THanks
Bharat Bajaj
IIT Delhi
askiitians faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free