sir,can i get an IIT seat if i work hard in my 2 nd year[12th standard] came from a normal school where there is no IIT foundation,,, I have wasted my 1 st year and ready to take any type of risk and do very much hardwork to get a IIT seat?

sir,can i get an IIT seat if i work hard in my 2nd year[12th standard] came from a normal school where there is no IIT foundation,,,                           I have wasted my 1st  year and ready to take any type of risk and do very much hardwork  to get a IIT seat?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Don’t be panic dear, it happens, but now you have only 300 days, means 100 days for one subject, means, 3 days for one chapter(if there are 30 chapters in 11th and 12th). The now you can understand, the level of prepration required.
Just try hard to get the target...
Be in contact with me time to time =--SAURABH SIR..

sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you have to work hard and solve regular problems
give priority to important problems
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Just Trust yourself, work hard stay focused and put your toughest efforts to strengthen your PCM and I tell you there is nothing that can stop you getting good grades and hence a seat in IIT....Well......there are some other better options too...you can check out the details of some chosen one institutions by visiting the official websites of – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...............MBM Engineering COllege, Jodhpur,............NIIT Uni, Neemrana...........and PES Uni, Bangalore etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free