Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as follows – wha happens if i get a department like naval architecture and ocean engineering in IIT KHARAGPUR in the first and second cut-off lists of JEE, but get a Higher department like Chemical Engineering in IIT BHU ? Can’t i just continue with my choice in IIT KHARAGPUR even after getting Chemical Engineering in IIT BHU? Looking ahead for your answer. Thanking You Debapam Pal Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kharagpur Date – 13/07/2014

Respected Sir/Madam,
            My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as follows – wha happens if i get a department like naval architecture and ocean engineering in IIT KHARAGPUR in the first and second cut-off lists of JEE, but get a Higher department like Chemical Engineering in IIT BHU ? Can’t i just continue with my choice in IIT KHARAGPUR even after getting Chemical Engineering in IIT BHU?
Looking ahead for your answer.

Thanking You
Debapam Pal
Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kharagpur
Date – 13/07/2014

Grade:10

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch and course.

Thanks &Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free