Respected Sir, Kindly help me, after so many calls and so many emails sent to JEE(MAINs) website regarding change of catagery, but there is no reply. please clarify my doubt and guide me How to change my catagery from GENERAL to OBC I, (Meegada Hari priya) applied Jee Mains in which i have qualified for JEE Advanced exam with 190 marks. ( JEE APPLICATION No:40188297 AND JEE MAINS HALL TICKET NO:51000688) After Qualifying JEE mains, I applied JEE ADvanced Exam. (JEE Advanced Application NO:G621205425 and JEE Advanced Hall Ticket NO;6022201) While applying for JEE Mains and Advanced, I had selected GENERAL as my Catagery.. Actually I belongs to OBC Catagery. For JEE ADVANCED Exam, Recently (20.05.2014) I updated my catagery from GENERAL to OBC, and uploaded OBC Certificate through official website http://jeeadv.iitm.ac. in/# (JEE Advanced website) . my doubt is after uploading OBC certificate in JEE Advanced website, will my catagery automatically change to OBC in JEE Mains.? if not, what should i do? kindly let me know how to change my catagery from GENERAL to OBC in JEE Mains as early as possible. thanking you Yours Faithfully MEEGADA HARI PRIYA D/o M.S.Babu meecinu@gmail.com 9849538146

Respected Sir,

Kindly help me, after so many calls and so many emails sent to JEE(MAINs) website regarding change of catagery, but there is no reply. please clarify my doubt and guide me How to change my catagery from GENERAL to OBC

I, (Meegada Hari priya) applied Jee Mains in which i have qualified for JEE Advanced exam with 190 marks.                                                                                                          ( JEE APPLICATION No:40188297    AND   JEE MAINS HALL TICKET NO:51000688)  

After Qualifying JEE mains, I applied JEE ADvanced Exam.
(JEE Advanced Application NO:G621205425   and JEE Advanced Hall Ticket NO;6022201)

While applying for JEE Mains and Advanced,  I had selected GENERAL as my Catagery.. 
Actually I belongs to OBC Catagery.

For JEE ADVANCED Exam, Recently (20.05.2014)  I updated my catagery from GENERAL to OBC, and uploaded OBC Certificate through official website http://jeeadv.iitm.ac.in/#  (JEE Advanced website) .

my doubt is after uploading OBC certificate in JEE Advanced website, will my catagery automatically change to OBC in JEE Mains.? if not, what should i do?

kindly let me know how to change my catagery from GENERAL to OBC in JEE Mains as early as possible.

thanking you

Yours Faithfully
MEEGADA HARI PRIYA
D/o M.S.Babu

Question Image
Grade:12

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
You're gonna have to visit JEE office in IIT where forms from your area are JEE forms are submitted(probably IIT bombay)
For example i live in Delhi i visited my IIT Delhi to get my Admit card because it wasn't delivered to my home.

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free