my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK?
And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Yaswanth Sai
24 Points
8 years ago
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more inormation about seats in NIT’s you can visit offical join seat allocation website. 
PRAVEEN C NAIK
12 Points
8 years ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal
in manglore

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor being sure it is wise act to chech out the detailed information by visiting the official weblink of that very NIT, then try anlther NIt and thereafter visit the official websites of a few chosen and leading institutions which are quite known for their quality educationand better placements, …...I suggest these names – Heritage Inst of Tech, Kolkata,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..............College of Engg, Pune,............BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free