MY rank is 2.6 lakh and i have cleared the cut off (obc-48 marks) so can i register for jee advance i am asking this again because I`m confused bevase as per the jee adv site only top 2.24 lakh can resgiter for jee advance pls help me out

MY rank is 2.6 lakh and i have cleared the cut off (obc-48 marks) so can i register for jee advance i am asking this again because I`m confused bevase as per the jee adv site only top 2.24 lakh can resgiter for jee advance pls help me out

Grade:

5 Answers

Saurav
224 Points
5 years ago
Yes, you can apply because you have cleared the cut off!
the rank show is of yours in general category
there is something called quota for OBC , there is reserved number of sets for OBCs  
according to that reservation you have qualified and thus must apply.
thank you

Priyanka Gupta
6 Points
5 years ago
But also for obc i got 87135 rank and in my result it is shown 65313 obc are qualified so can i fill the form??
Please reply as soon as you can . I am waiting for your response .is anyone here.
Saurav
224 Points
5 years ago
OMG can’t you understand this fact that you have cleared the jee main AS YOUR MARKS ARE GREATER THAN OBC CUT -OFF  
THERE’S NO DOUBT IN THIS
xxxxxxxx
PLEASE APPROVE
BY “I HAVE CLEARED THE CUT OFF (OBC 48)”
I HOPES YOU ARE OBC AND HAVE A VALID CERTIFCATE FOR IT!
ALSO CHECK YOUR OBC RANKAND.
Forum Team
94 Points
5 years ago
Dear Saurav,

Please stop promoting your blog here. If you can answer queries of students here then it would be great otherwise guiding students to move to your blog is against forum policy. You will not be awarded for these points and your account may get blocked if you do not stop this. Please check the guidelines here – Forum point Policy – https://www.askiitians.com/forum-point-policy/

Thanks
Forum Team
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
You have definitely cleared cut off.
The OBCs fall under quota reservation so from that angle too, you can apply.

You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also.

Different institutes and universities which offer such courses are

• Lovely Professional University,
  • Birla Institute of technology,
  • KIIT University,
  • Jaipur national university and few others.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free