My open category rank is around 2.15 lakh and OBC rank 69000..Is any NIT`s available for me?? My home state Tamil Nadu...If not NIT just me some other good institutions..Thank you

My open category rank is around 2.15 lakh and OBC rank 69000..Is any NIT`s available for me?? My home state Tamil Nadu...If not NIT just me some other good institutions..Thank you

Grade:12

4 Answers

Sujan Chegu
38 Points
5 years ago
Hey, do not panic. Something is better than nothing. He rank you got according to OBC list is pretty good. So, with that rank you may get NIT Pondicherry to some branches like CIVIL, INSTRUMENTAL or any other branch. The chances are high if you wait for a couple of more rounds but also remember that there will be gigantic risk associated with it. I also tell you to prefer other NITs. Don`t worry. All the best for your counselling.
Sudarshan K
16 Points
5 years ago
Thank you Sir..My intrest is on Computer based So CSE or ECE would be better.. Which are the other NIT`s available for me Sir..
Sujan Chegu
38 Points
5 years ago
I request you to look into NITs like MOTILAL NEHRU NIT UP, VISHVESHVARAYA NI MAHARASHTRA, NIT CALICUT, KERALA, NIT KURUKSHETRA, HARYANA. You may check websites like engineering careers 360 or shiksha.com for further reference. Thank you. All the best
Sudarshan K
16 Points
5 years ago
Thank you sir final query..Is calicut available for me?? If it is I would chose that..Thank You for your information Sir..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free