my name is Aasif,, and I am having an extra gap between 11 th and 12 th class,, Due to some domestic reasons I was not able to get admission in12 th class after I completed my 11 th I want to know am i still eligible for JEE if yes will it anyhow hender my admission or job..?? I would be most pleased for someone kind to let me know this!! thanks

my name is Aasif,, and I am having an extra gap between 11th and 12th class,, Due to some domestic reasons I was not able to get admission in12th class after I completed my 11th I want to know am i still eligible for JEE if yes will it anyhow hender my admission or job..?? I would be most pleased for someone kind to let me know this!! thanks

Grade:11

2 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
Yes you are eligible
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
No doubt, you are eligible. However you must take your decision after proper investigation of the reputation and the placement record of the institute wherever you want to take admission.

You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also. Different institutes and universities which offer such courses are

• Lovely Professional University,
  • Birla Institute of technology,
  • KIIT University,
  • Jaipur national university and few others.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free