Let (x, y) be such that sin−1 (ax) + cos−1 (y) + cos−1 (bxy) = 2 π . Match the statements in Column I with the statements in Column II and indicate your answer by darkening the appropriate bubbles in the 4 × 4 matrix given in the ORS. Column I Column II (A) If a = 1 and b = 0, then (x, y) (p) lies on the circle x2 + y2 = 1 (B) If a = 1 and b = 1, then (x, y) (q) lies on (x2 − 1) (y2 − 1) = 0 (C) If a = 1 and b = 2, then (x, y) (r) lies on y = x (D) If a = 2 and b = 2, then (x, y) (s) lies on (4x2 − 1) (y2 − 1) = 0

Let (x, y) be such that sin−1 (ax) + cos−1 (y) + cos−1 (bxy) = 2 π . Match the statements in Column I with the statements in Column II and indicate your answer by darkening the appropriate bubbles in the 4 × 4 matrix given in the ORS. Column I Column II (A) If a = 1 and b = 0, then (x, y) (p) lies on the circle x2 + y2 = 1 (B) If a = 1 and b = 1, then (x, y) (q) lies on (x2 − 1) (y2 − 1) = 0 (C) If a = 1 and b = 2, then (x, y) (r) lies on y = x (D) If a = 2 and b = 2, then (x, y) (s) lies on (4x2 − 1) (y2 − 1) = 0 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

Please post your question properly or you cqn also attach animage.I will be happy to help you.

Regards
Arun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free