JEE Advance Rank OBC-NCL-4001 JEE Mains Rank – 44365 (general) – 11261 (OBC) Sir this year the first round cutoff has went a little higher and in my choices there are 5 choices having cutoff near about 3500. Any chance of seat allotment in further round???? Shall I pay the fees of Rs.45000 for upcoming rounds as the money is non-refundable this year. Also in my choices there are about 10 options having cutoff about 8000. Any chance int them ? My OBC JEE mains rank is 11261

JEE Advance  Rank OBC-NCL-4001
JEE Mains Rank – 44365 (general)
                          – 11261 (OBC) 
Sir this year the first round cutoff has went a little higher and in my choices there are 5 choices having cutoff near about 3500. Any chance of seat allotment in further round????
Shall I pay the fees of Rs.45000 for upcoming rounds as the money is non-refundable this year.

Also in my choices there are about 10 options having cutoff about 8000. Any chance int them ? My OBC JEE mains rank is 11261

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
If you have been allotted a branch and an institution, there can be no further change in it as it’s been freezed from the backend, and if its not so then you need to keep an eye on the counselling rounds as you may be allotted a branch/institution according to the results of counselling rounds only,....you better visitb the official weblink of Jeemains or josaa to find the current status,.............if you succeeded to make it there, well and good otherwise i suggest to try getting admission at some other equally reputed institutions, like – Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Inst of Tech, Chhapra,..............DTU, Delhi,............DIT Uni, Dehradun,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free