its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% + in 12 boards anyhow ...n also i good rank in entrance...please tell me ...how should i do it

its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% + in 12 boards anyhow ...n also i good rank in entrance...please tell me ...how should i do it

Grade:9

3 Answers

Shobhit Varshney IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 33 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year.

thanks...........................................................................................................................................
sarthak
20 Points
9 years ago
sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself
but now i feel scared ...
Shobhit Varshney IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 33 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well.

thanks.................................................................................................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free