Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Grade:12

4 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
i think  subjective   paper  will be more  good      .  …..  by  this   quality  of  selection  become  better  …    and only  persons   could  went  to  iit   those    have  perfect  conceptual  as well as  application   knowledge   ….…..  this    method  of  selection  may  alco  increase  the  hardness  as  well ranhk   of iit jee will also be  increase    at  world  level  ….  asyou   know    in  past   years   jee paper  was  subjective    at  yhat  time     rank  of  indian   IITs  was  under 10  or   20     an  today  its   rank  is  not  in  even  under 200  on  world   level  …   so  new  method  of   selection  decreases  the  rank  of  IITs    but  the  level    always   remains   same  ….….….….. if  you like my  answer   just click on approve  button  ...and  please type  for any other  quary  if  you  have
Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will not happen at least in 2016
Lets wait for some decission to be taken.
Regards
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
I dont think so
There are many universities which provide you
excellent placement,good scholarships,top infrastructure,
enhancement in communiccation skills,
The universities are
Anna University
Birla Institute of Technology
Lovely Professional University