In which book I have to solve maths jee advance questions (less time so less questions with great concept)

In which book I have to solve maths jee advance questions (less time so less questions with great concept)

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
3 years ago
You can use Cengage/ Arihant.
But these bokks has too many questions.
Fir less question means selective good question, you can refer us our material/sheets.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
3 years ago

Firstly make your concepts clear. Integration is must.

1. Don't take math as toughest subject.
  2. Maths comes only by practice , sometimes when you have practiced a lot before and have a less time than revising is better but practice is the only be to get marks in maths.
  3. As i have done, i know a question of jee advanced takes almost a average of 6 to 7 minutes but you don't get such time in exam so make your alternate ways of solving questions in less time.
  4. When you are practicing solve the question in how many ways you can it will open you another ways of you failed to put a well known way in exam .
  5. If you are solving any coaching material firstly not go with solved ones. Try exercise first not examples. It will kill your creativity.
  6. Message up with every question when practising but not when you are in exam. As i failed to solve whole paper as i spend my 1.5 hours in just 21 question in maths in my jee mains 2017.
  7. Don't go with any perception that how much question You will attempt.try to attempt all questions in maths.

Books :

1. NCERT (11 & 12)
  2. R.D SHARMA (11& 12)
  3. R.D SHARMA OBJECTIVE MATHEMATICS
  4. S.L LONEY
  5. HALL AND KNIGHT
  6. ARIHANT'S BOOK OF INTEGRATION AND DIFFERENTIAL CALCULAS
  7. STUDY MATERIAL OF LEADING COACHINGS( Must)
  8. Class notes.( Will help in clearing concepts)
  9. A das gupta .
  10. Tata mc graw hill publications.

Hope it will help a lot.

Try to make thing complex. Until the things will not be complex maths will not come.

Maths come only with

1. Practice
  2. Practice
  3. And practice

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free