I want to give B.arch exam this year. How can I prepare so I can go ahead for my future in this feild

I want to give B.arch exam this year.  How can I prepare so I can go ahead for my future in this feild

Grade:12

4 Answers

Deepak Kumar Shringi
askIITians Faculty 4404 Points
5 years ago
The career opportunities for architects are very high because of the boom in the construction and designing fields. They are demanded in various government and private organizations.

You can work in the sectors of construction, urban planning, urban development corporations, public works departments, interior designing, etc.

Architects have lots of job opportunities in architect firms, universities, consultancy companies, etc. Global market, especially in the USA, Australia and Dubai provide attractive career and jobs for architecture graduates.

Architects can work in the office as well as in the construction site. In construction companies, they are working as a designer. You can also work independently and earn occupation through consultancy charges that is depend upon your skills, profile and experience.

As an Architect, your job in not limited to design corporate workplace rather than you have to design houses, colonies, apartments, hospitals, hotels, stadium, shopping complexes, schools, industrial complexes, etc.

Government Organizations offering jobs to the B.Arch Candidates such as Archaeological Department, National Building Organization, Ministry of Defense, Departments of Railways, Housing and Urban Development Corporation, Public Works Department, etc.

Some other organizations also hire architects are: Builders, State Departments, Consultants, Local Bodies for construction works, Architecture Firms, etc
Seema
13 Points
5 years ago
JEE exam is not impossible to crack. For preparation, you will find multiple online courses. Study well and follow these steps eklavyaschooljal.net/blog-post/how-to-crack-jee-exams/ to crack JEE exam.
Manda Snehashish Reddy
113 Points
5 years ago
You will have much better chances in Government Jobs. YOu will have a very bright future ahead. Due, to modernization demand for architects is steadily increasing
Manda Snehashish Reddy
113 Points
5 years ago
Deepak Kumar Shringi sir gave a such beautiful answer, why dont you approve it? It will help you to get your questions answered more quickly

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free