I want to crack IIT JEE in therefore I started my preparation from class 9 and I almost complete the NCERT book of class 11 and class 12 and now I am reading for class 10 so so can you suggest me what I read book to crack the examination and I also read book like higher algebra hall and Knight general problem in Mathematics book ISI book trigonometry from SL loney it has been almost completed now can you suggest what I read for calculus to crack IIT JEE except Amit Agarwal

I want to crack IIT JEE in therefore I started my preparation from class 9 and I almost complete the NCERT book of class 11 and class 12 and now I am reading for class 10 so so can you suggest me what I read book to crack the examination and I also read book like higher algebra hall and Knight general problem in Mathematics book ISI book trigonometry from SL loney it has been almost completed now can you suggest what I read for calculus to crack IIT JEE except Amit Agarwal

Grade:10

1 Answers

Himanshu Agarkar
15 Points
5 years ago
Hi friend...u are now only on a good track...completing ncert books in so early stages is isnt easy. For Physics i prefer you Errorless for Jee...G R Batla for physics and Singage for maths...This books will make tou ready for Jee mains and advance....All the best for you future bro.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free