I took diploma course after class 10. Am I eligible for admission in IIT after qualifying in advanced ? and if I am eligible, should I apply for JEE mains during my final semester(6th semester ongoing) or after completing my entire diploma course? Since exam for 6th semester in the month of May-June and results for it are likely to be published in the month of November-December. My current semester is 4th semester.

I took diploma course after class 10. Am I eligible for admission in IIT after qualifying in advanced ? and if I am eligible, should I apply for JEE mains during my final semester(6th semester ongoing) or after completing my entire diploma course? Since exam for 6th semester in the month of May-June and results for it are likely to be published in the month of November-December. My current semester is 4th semester.

Grade:

1 Answers

Jyoti Shah
33 Points
6 years ago
No, you are not eligible. The eligibility conditions require for JEE Main Exam is the candidate must have passed 12th exam 
and need to complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the subjects. Those who have completed diploma course are not eligible because diploma in Engineering is done after completing the 10th standard.

You can check out the complete details of the JEE Main Exam by Visiting Eduncle. Type JEE Main- Eduncle and click on the link.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free