I secured 5446 rank in jee advance 2015 and OBC rank 974. i m getting cse and mining in ISM only bt in other hand getting mathematics and computing in iit kanpur and iit kgp where it is good branch..so plz suggest me, what wiil be better ??

I secured 5446 rank in jee advance 2015 and OBC rank 974. i m getting cse and mining in ISM only  bt in other hand getting mathematics and computing in iit kanpur and iit kgp where it is good branch..so plz suggest me, what wiil be better ??

Grade:7

3 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
mathematics and computing is good branch, you can look for software jobs after graduation
Fulan Nagar
23 Points
8 years ago
thnq :)
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
IIT Kgp stands on the top amongst the aforementioned institutions, so you can surley go for that, but its very important to find outb that what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice, lest in the coming months or later on years you may repent to have make a wrong choice, there is no harm in comparing other reputed instituitions to have a comprehensive information but it is very important to make a right choice,..so, try visiting these – Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal,..............LOvely Professional Uni, Punjab,.............MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free