Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I’m preparing for JEE 2021 Feb. so is it enough to solve previous year questions along with mock tests or should i do lots of questions for each chapter?

I’m preparing for JEE 2021 Feb. so is it enough to solve previous year questions along with mock tests or should i do lots of questions for each chapter?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 9723 Points
10 months ago
Answer ::

Your preparation in these final months before the exam will have a major impact on your performance and JEE Main percentile, ranks and scores. Furthermore, your time management skills clubbed with a positive attitude will make your chances of getting into the top tech institutes of the country better. Remember, it’s important to utilize each day efficiently to secure success in JEE Main 2021.

Study plan in last month :

1. Take mock tests and solve previous year question papers.
2. Clear your doubts: No matter what how big or small your doubt is, get it cleared. Reach out to your teachers, friends and even mentors to ensure none of your doubts related to the exam remains unsolved.
3. Make a short notes for revisions. ( Formulas notes for Maths , Physics )
4. Strengthen your weak areas: Every time you take a mock test, evaluate your paper and jot down your mistakes and weak areas. Work on the subjects, topics and units which are you are weak at. Resolve and strengthen them well before the actual exam takes place.
5. Decide the order of subjects: JEE Main has three subjects. Find out the subject you are most comfortable with and decide the order in which you would attempt these subjects in the exam.
6. Summarise each chapter: Jot down the highlights of every chapter of each subject of JEE Main. You can easily access them whenever you want. These notes will help you revise the key points one day before the exam when you would not enough time for an in-depth revision of JEE Main chapters.

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free