i m getting 140 marks in jee advanced i belong to sc category what will be my expected rank ? which iit and what stream can i get?

i m getting 140 marks in jee advanced i belong to sc category  what will be my expected rank ? which iit and what stream can i get?

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

sumanth theeda
22 Points
9 years ago
your expected rank in your category is below 50-200 you can get cse at khargpur,kanpur,madras etc. 
you can get a seat of your own in all new iit’s and some decent branches in old iit’s
Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
your expected rank is 200-300
go for any IIT best you will be getting desired branch
thanks and regards
sunil kr
askIITian faculty
Srithan
11 Points
7 years ago
i m getting 140 marks in jee advanced i belong to oc category  what will be my expected rank ? which iit and what stream can i get?
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student you may use askiitians rank predictor to get tokn ow yopur probable rank or else you may visit the official website of an IIT to enquire of your status. Let me tell you the it’s not only aty IITs that a quality education is imparted rather there are so many other institutions working hard to provide their students will best possible education and also with prestigious posts in renowned organizations, if ever you could not amke at IIT then you may resort to any one of these – Osmania University, Hyderabad,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............ICFAI, Hyderabad,...........Motyi Lal Nehru Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Arhant
13 Points
6 years ago
ALso see IIIT Hyderbad , it is an awesome college I have ever seen .  If you want to learn the something new and you are the person who emphasize on quality education than believe me IIIT Hyderabad is better than most of the top IITs of the India .
You can believe me if you the link below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code
Now see the difference between all IITs of India and the IIIT Hyderaabd ...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free