i just passed std10th exam and i need guaidance for kvpy exam form,stady material,kvpy study video and jee online study for gseb

i just passed std10th exam and i need guaidance for kvpy exam form,stady material,kvpy study video and jee online study for gseb

Grade:11

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Regarding KVPY exam, you can get details on its official website and syllabus is mainly what you have studies in your classes. Regarding online JEE study you can join askIITians.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
This is something really good to learn that you arean active and resourceful student, or better to say that you are quite vigilant, sensible and farsighted person....well for guidance i may suggest to follow the link of askiitians and to join some reputed coaching center as well along with getting lessons online and thereafter be on your toes to find out a college or university where you may get quality education as well as best ever placements too, to my mind you may try at – Rajagiri School of Engg and Tech. Ernakulam,............Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,...........Sri Sairam College of Engg, Bangalore

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free