i have study material but i dont from where to start. i have even forgotten my std 11 th and 12 th knowledge. (so i need to start from scrap) Study material i have..... Mathematics- RD sharma both 11 th and 12 th . ML khanna Cengage both jee main and advanced Physics- Hc verma Dc pandey Cengage bot main and advanced Principles of physics Chemistry- Organic Morryson and Boyd by Bhattarjee (7th edition) L.G.Wade MS Chouhan Inorganic- JD Lee for jee main and advanced maestro version Physical- RC Mukharjee and Cengage jee main only I have all NCERT BOOKS TOO. plz tell me what to and how to study them in 3 to 4 months?

i have study material but i dont from where to start.
i have even forgotten my std 11th and 12th knowledge. 
(so i need to start from scrap)
Study material i have.....
Mathematics-
RD sharma both 11th and 12th.
ML khanna
Cengage both jee main and advanced

Physics-
Hc verma
Dc pandey
Cengage bot main and advanced
 Principles of physics

Chemistry-
Organic
Morryson and Boyd by Bhattarjee (7th edition)
L.G.Wade
MS Chouhan

Inorganic-
JD Lee for jee main and advanced maestro version

Physical-
RC Mukharjee

and Cengage jee main only

I have all NCERT BOOKS TOO. plz tell me what to and how to study them in 3 to 4 months?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Agrata Singh
208 Points
5 years ago
For maths start from cengage solving the solved examples on your own and then the concept application exercises ( given with the theory) . After doing this solve previous year questions.

For physics solving H C Verma would be sufficient.

For physical chemistry R C mukerjee would be great 
For inorganic study ONLY but thoroughly from  NCERT
For organic do morrison and Boyed(if you have time) or else use Organic Chemistry by Pradeep Publication. Its a board level book but quite sufficient for mains level 

First of all try to focus on mains as it is in december. Dedicate completely to the preparation. Once you score good in December mains you will acquire good self confidence and then start studying for advanced 
Hope this helps you. Best of luck 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free