I have passed first year in AP Intermediate Board examination in march 2014 (My college is located at Hyderabad). What should I mention in Jee mains online application in regard to my board as Telangana or AP state board? Please tell me the right answer If you know correctly

I have passed first year in AP Intermediate Board examination in march 2014 (My college is located at Hyderabad). What should I mention in Jee mains online application in regard to my board as Telangana or AP state board?
Please tell me the right answer If you know correctly

Grade:

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Just Check out what is mentioned over your detail marks card, if it is hyderabad then mention the same or go for telangana, to my mind it will be Hyderabad only.....well after you qualify JEE tests, just check out where do you stand I mean you are able to get a green signal from an IIT/NIt or not..if you could notb make it there I would suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen one renowned institutions, which are known for their good teaching methods and sound placement record////these institutions are – Shri Vaishnav Inst of Tech and Sci, Indore,.......Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............Motilal Nehru Inst of Tech, Allahabad,..........JJTU Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free