I have messed up my life. i can solve any problem from standard 5 th to 10 th except for geometry of 9 th and 10 th (i guess u need only results of theorems which are in geometry of 9 th and 10th). SO point is have books (required to crack jee adv and main) but haven’t started reading them, i am dropper and i got only 3 months for jee main and 6 months for jee adv. so tell me which plan should i follow which written below PLan A) Try to study all topics of all subjects in one month means use whole october for reading only theory no problem solving. and solv problems in two months NOV and DEC. PLan B) Go concept wise , learn a concept an then take solve problems based on it. plan b will take long time too. so which one should i follow? plz shout on me but i need good detailed answer i have lost to believe in me since when i was 12yrs old.

I have messed up my life.
i can solve any problem from standard 5th to 10th except for geometry of 9th and 10th (i guess u need only results of theorems which are in geometry of 9th and 10th).
SO point is have books (required to crack jee adv and main) but haven’t started reading them,
i am dropper and i got only 3 months for jee main and 6 months for jee adv. 
so tell me which plan should i follow which written below

PLan A) Try to study all topics of all subjects in one month means use whole october for reading only theory no problem solving. and solv problems in two months NOV and DEC.

PLan B) Go concept wise , learn a concept an then take solve problems based on it. 
plan b will take long time too.

so which one should i follow?
plz shout on me but i need good detailed answer i have lost to believe in me since when i was 12yrs old.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
As you left with very less time, hence go with plan A.
All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free