i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the deadline of withdrawl was before the third round so i didn’t give a withdrawl form. they specified that we will not be getting any refund if we do not report. is there any way to get the refund for my fee paid.

i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the deadline of withdrawl was before the third round so i didn’t give a withdrawl form. they specified that we will not be getting any refund if we do not report. is there any way to get the refund for my fee paid.

Grade:

2 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
JEE office in Roorkee
Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272

U.G. Admission
Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200

Registrar IIT Roorkee
Contact No. +91-1332-285311

The above are the means by which you can contact the concerned authority and tell them about your situation.You have to keep in mind that you have to be quick in getting things done because there would be lot of traffic of complaints.

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians
ranganath
8 Points
9 years ago
i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give a refund after third round and we cannot surrender the seat but will they give any refund as i may not be the only one with the problem.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free