I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit...
Please reply fast..

Grade:12

3 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay for counselling session and choose the wise one
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible you fit into somewhere....and you may make efforts on your own by visiting the weblinks of iits/nits to check out the current status ….else go for Plan-B i.e.to seek admission at a renowned college or univesity, like – NSS College of Engg, Palakkad,............Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,........JJTU, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan,.............BITS Sindri

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free