i hav got in jee mains 74 marks i belong to obc category i hav 97.8% will i get NIT??

i  hav got in jee mains 74 marks i belong to obc category i hav 97.8% will i get NIT??

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Aniket Bagga
53 Points
8 years ago
To get into NITs a candidate must appear in JEE Advanced....well your category may land you into an NIt but before assuming anything it is advisable to visit some NIt’s official wwebsite, check cutoff list and then only be sure whether you are able to get it or not....one more thing it is a question of availability of seats too...so, you will have to pay a visit to the weblink of that very NIt.

In case you are not able to make it there due to any ABC reasons then keep trying at some other elite class and reputed institutions which have a sound progress graph in terms of better education and First rate level placements. i can opine that you may try at –

Bhagalpur College of Engg, Bhagalpur..........College of Engg, Pune........JK Lakshmipur Uni, Jaipur......Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara, Punjab.......Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala etc

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free