MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 7

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
4 years ago

Answers : (8)

Nishant Vora
IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty
2467 Points
							Dear student,

You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed.
remember sumiting and freezing/locking choice are NOT the same.

Thanks
4 years ago
Fulan Nagar
23 Points
							locked by jee advance

4 years ago
Nishant Vora
IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty
2467 Points
							That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
4 years ago
Fulan Nagar
23 Points

what about iitb civil??
4 years ago
Nishant Vora
IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty
2467 Points
							you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling. Also check once again have is your choices freezed or not. If not you can still sit for round 3 if there is any.
4 years ago
Fulan Nagar
23 Points

these three option freezing ,sliding and floating would be choose at reporting center ??
4 years ago
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points

Getting into IIT Bombay is a matter of pride, and civibranch is no less than other streams, doesn’t matter if it got freezed and you have been allotted this one,........otherwise you may have to leave IIt and pursue your degree in some other renowned institution, I suggest these names – GMR Inst of Tech, Rajam,.......Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......Bhagalpur College of Engg, Bhagalpur.....     you may visit their official websites and find out relevant details for admission process,.....now make up your mind clearly what you exactly wish to do,....good luck
4 years ago
Rahat S
16 Points

If you want branches at higher prefrence in then 
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2nd and 3rd round.
you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges. at below website.
way2mca.com/jeeAdvanced.php
 or 
IIT-B website Allocation summary pdf

All the Best
4 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map