i got 211/360 marks in jee mains and 97.3 in ap board and 149/360marks in jee advanced and got 322/450 marks in bits and in ap eamcet i got 110/160 marks i decided to join any least prefered courses in iits if i get any and if not,i go for computerscience in bits WHICH one i have to choose either rare branches in iits or computer science in bits or anybrances in nits or iiits?

i got 211/360 marks in jee mains and 97.3 in ap board and 149/360marks in jee advanced and got 322/450 marks in bits and in ap eamcet i got 110/160 marks i decided to join any least prefered courses in iits if i get any and if not,i go for computerscience in bits WHICH one i have to choose either rare branches in iits or computer science in bits or anybrances in nits or iiits?

Grade:12

1 Answers

bharat bajaj IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 122 Points
9 years ago
If i were in your place, i would have taken CSE in Bits Pilani. BITS Pilani is at par with IIT Roorkee, and its CS Branch is too awesome. You may not get your choice of branch in any IITs, also the branches you would get there would not be too good. So, Go for BITS or IIIT Hyderabad for CSE.
THanks
Bharat Bajaj
IIT Delhi
askiitians faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free