i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Grade:12

9 Answers

Sunil Kumar
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
8 years ago
You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
jaisreenivasan
19 Points
8 years ago
sir do you mean that i should appear for iit next year

Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
Hi
This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
jaisreenivasan
19 Points
8 years ago
sir but
jaisreenivasan
19 Points
8 years ago
i got only 122/504

Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here.
For more details you can use :
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
Sagnik Bhowmick
29 Points
8 years ago
really sir!! sir is it possible to be in delhi iit

rahul
211 Points
8 years ago
yes Sagnik Bhowmick it is possible
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Try to take admission from top universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure.
The universities are
Lovely Professional University..............................Karunya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore….….….….…...
Kongu Engineering. College, Perundurai, Erode….….….….….….….….…...Sreenidhi Inst. of Science & Technology, Hyderabad.
Some of the above universities provide scholarship on your academic performance.
For more information visit websites.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free