I gave my 12 th boards in 2014 once and the reappeared in 2015. i did not give jee advanced in 2014 but gave it in 2015. am i eligible for jee advance in 2016 sice it is going to be my second attempt and my passing year is 2015 now?

I gave my 12th boards in 2014 once and the reappeared in 2015. i did not give jee advanced in 2014 but gave it in 2015. am i eligible for jee advance in 2016 sice it is going to be my second attempt and my passing year is 2015 now?

Grade:12

2 Answers

grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
i don’t think so
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Yes you can appear in 2016, and try to do very well in it...stay focused on strengthening your PCM, try to answer maximum right answers in lesser possible time, that is , concentrate on your speed,...and try to download previous papers fro internet, try solving them and if probable get a proper coaching from some good place.....along with doing all these efforts, keep an eye on the leading institutions providing quality education and best ever placements,....I can recommend some names where you may try – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,.............College of Engg. Trivandrum,............Gitam Uni, Vishakhapatnam,.............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free