i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.

i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
7 years ago
Please share your contact details. One of IITians from our team will be in touch with you and guide you properly.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pratyusha 
what exactly u want to know , 
and LET me know the reason for your lack of confidence > ? is their any perticular thing that create lack of confidence . 
one thing u have to understand – for jee , these 1 year , your physical presence will not matter , and u need to give a lot of effort and all of the enrgy u ahve to spent on preparation only . 
and at last u will feel confident – and iit is that kind of thing , its not easy at all , but hardwork can make you acheive it . 
so, dnt fear at all to problems , u need to only practice problems , nothing else , except chemistry (organic and inorganic ) , everything else is numerical related , 
and for jee advanced , ur concept need to be stronger , as its a completely concept based paper . 
so , dnt worry , just carry on and have faith on your work , that every student at this point of time , will face the same kind of problems .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free