I dropped this year for IIT JEE preparation,I joined coaching centre also and from my side I am giving my best but still in the weakly test I score below average marks,so please guide me how to improve?How to study effectivly?

I dropped this year for IIT JEE preparation,I joined coaching centre also and from my side I am giving my best but still in the weakly test I score below average marks,so please guide me how to improve?How to study effectivly?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
7 years ago
Please share your contact details. One of expert from our team will contact you.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI RAHUL
I THINK YOU ARE DOING GOOD, IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM TRYING TO GIVE MY BEST. NOTE THAT IT WILL SURELY TAKE TIME FOR YOU TO BECOME A TOP SCORER. YOU CANNOT REACH TO THE MOON IN A SINGLE JUMP. TAKE SHORT STEPS AND THEN ONLY YOU ARE GOING TO GET EFFECTIVE RESULTS IN FUTURE.
STUDY WITH FULL CONCENTRATION AND DETERMINATIO AND YET IF YOU HAVE ANY PARTICULAR PROBLEM PLEASE DISCUSS FREELY, WE WILL ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
BEST WISHES
FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR DOUBTS AND QUERIES
ALSO READ

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rahul 
no problem , donot think like that u are scoring below average in the test , 
these test are there for your improvement purpose only . and always get back to the next test with full preparation and do your best . 
in these days , just focus on jee prep , not anything else , do the problems , take out ncert , and solve ques as much as possible . 
and in case any doubt feel free to post it here . "
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free