(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more upon and how to simentaniously prepare for board .It would be far kind if you even specigy how to go about the paper on the exam day . THANKYOU

(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more upon and how to simentaniously prepare for board .It would be far kind if you even specigy how to go about the paper on the exam day . THANKYOU 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Shobhit Varshney IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 33 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be hydrated properly on the day of exam as brain stops working without water.

And lastly, be serious and work hard. You have already lost 2 years.

thasnks
dhananjai tomar
25 Points
9 years ago
work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life...
bst of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free