ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

I completed my 12th under Kerala State Board. What should I choose for the "Qualifying Examinations" of JEE Entrance form? I. The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc. II. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University. III. Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy IV. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects. V. Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). VI. H.S.C. vocational examination. [Only for Admission to IITs] VII. A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 year duration. [Only for Admission to IITs] VIII. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. [Only for Admission to IITs] IX. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva. [Only for Admission to IITs] X. In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level. [Only for Admission to IITs]

I completed my 12th under Kerala State Board.
What should I choose for the "Qualifying Examinations" of JEE Entrance form?
I. The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, 
such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School 
Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc. 
II. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ 
University.
III. Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence 
Academy
IV. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling 
with a minimum of five subjects.
V. Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized 
as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
VI. H.S.C. vocational examination. [Only for Admission to IITs]
VII. A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 year 
duration. [Only for Admission to IITs]
VIII. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced 
(A) level. [Only for Admission to IITs]
IX. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate 
Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva. [Only for Admission to IITs]
X. In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least 
one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level. [Only for Admission to 
IITs]

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
If you are 12thpassed out then go for 1stoption.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free