badge image

Enroll For Free Now & Improve Your Performance.

User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon

Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass

I completed my 12th under Kerala State Board. What should I choose for the "Qualifying Examinations" of JEE Entrance form? I. The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc. II. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University. III. Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy IV. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects. V. Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). VI. H.S.C. vocational examination. [Only for Admission to IITs] VII. A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 year duration. [Only for Admission to IITs] VIII. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. [Only for Admission to IITs] IX. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva. [Only for Admission to IITs] X. In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level. [Only for Admission to IITs]

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty
1194 Points
							If you are 12thpassed out then go for 1stoption.

2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution