I aspire to join an IIT. to pursue my dream i have decided to start preparing for the exam from class 11 th onwards. So i wanted to ask that, currently i am beginner in the field of competition, i have no idea how to prepare, and other required facts. So, i request you to suggest me how to study and what to study. And one more thing is that i don't want to join any coaching institute. I want to pursue it at home by my self study. Also i don't have access to internet all the time as i study in sainik school. Gopalganj. So suggest me the required study material for IIT. with regard, Anurag. Student of SAINIK SCHOOL GOPALGANJ.

I aspire to join an IIT. to pursue my dream i have decided to start preparing for the exam from class 11th onwards. So i wanted to ask that, currently i am beginner in the field of competition, i have no idea how to prepare, and other required facts.
So, i request you to suggest me how to study and what to study. And one more thing is that i don't want to join any coaching institute. I want to pursue it at home by my self study. Also i  don't have access to internet all the time as i study in sainik school. Gopalganj. So suggest me the required study material for IIT.
with regard,
Anurag.
Student of SAINIK SCHOOL GOPALGANJ.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
5 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free