I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop. So is it a right decssion?

I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop. So is it a right decssion?

Grade:

2 Answers

alok sahu
20 Points
9 years ago
as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from this 500 list, maximum students were 2 years students. and you are joining from 12th which you have to face many challenges because in jee exam 50-50 % comes from both 11th and 12th. now question is that if you will be able to clear the preparation of 12th then what about 11th…....just only u get 1 month preparation for 11th after your board exam. because your mains will at april. although if you looking for crack jee exam without taking drop then you have to move parallely with your coaching....what ever they will gave assignments and taught chapter just study it parallely after coaching will over........the next thing is that selection of best coaching......i may sujjest that allen would be better than any one.......not because of their 2 year student chitrrang cracked 1st rank in advanced because of their faculty and teaching and most important thing their study material.....boom the confidence of students....... so its your choice........perhaps just thing from my sujjestion.
 so good luck!
alok sahu
20 Points
9 years ago
as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from this 500 list, maximum students were 2 years students. and you are joining from 12th which you have to face many challenges because in jee exam 50-50 % comes from both 11th and 12th. now question is that if you will be able to clear the preparation of 12th then what about 11th…....just only u get 1 month preparation for 11th after your board exam. because your mains will at april. although if you looking for crack jee exam without taking drop then you have to move parallely with your coaching....what ever they will gave assignments and taught chapter just study it parallely after coaching will over........the next thing is that selection of best coaching......i may sujjest that allen would be better than any one.......not because of their 2 year student chitrrang cracked 1st rank in advanced because of their faculty and teaching and most important thing their study material.....boom the confidence of students....... so its your choice........perhaps just thing from my sujjestion.
 so good luck!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free