i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

i am Lalit
got 90 marks in jee mains
ST category
nd 76% in 12th CBSE
home state – Rajasthan
what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only
NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

Grade:12th pass

7 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year
also there is LN MITTAL institute , u can try it 
i would reccomend that stream is not important as it may get upgraded if u perform will in 1 year

approve if useful
bawa
33 Points
8 years ago
nit jaipur is not important
colleges outside rajasthan are also a go for me :)
if there is a chance for any nit then can u let me know ?
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
just wait for ur rank , and chill out
dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat 
ui have full month of june to discuus about it
all the best 

approve if useful
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you can browse the websites of Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkatta, LPU, Phagwara, Malviya National Institute of Technology,Jaipur etc.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
yes
you have chances to get in nits
so see for councelling process
all the best
bawa
33 Points
8 years ago
Thank You sajid :)
I will look forward for it :)
btw do you have any idea about what rank can i get ?? approximately ??
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature and yes there is no need to give up all hope as there are ample engg colleges and universities which have earned a very good image in the field of education, some of them may be enlisted here, – Rajasthan Technical Uni, Kota,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........Jadavpur University,Kolkata,................Bhagalpur college of engg, Bhagalpur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free