I am in class 11. My basic concepts of class 11 in physics and maths are very clear but poor in chemistry.Now i want to complete all topics at jee level.can you tell the no. of days and daily hours required to achieve this target. thanks in advance

I am in class 11. My basic concepts of class 11 in physics and maths are very clear but poor in chemistry.Now i want to complete all topics at jee level.can you tell the no. of days and daily hours required to achieve this target.
thanks in advance

Grade:12

3 Answers

Ritu
11 Points
7 years ago
For chemistry, be thorough with ncert if u do that then ur basics would be clear. Solve ncert exercises. Once u r clear with that, go for practice papers. U will face different type of questions that will help you to improve ur thinking skills. Lastly, practice makes a man perfect... Remember that and all the best for ur preparations
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ yashsva 
if u are strong in maths and phy , then its good , maintain the constancy , just focus on chemistry easy parts so, that if any ques appears from them , then u can appear that . 
so, per day u need 6-7 hrs of study for jee , 2hrs per subject , phy , chemi , and maths 3 hrs , but in that 2 hrs u need to do smart study , study 1 hrs theory and practice 1 hr numericals , and also , dnt forget to do the previous ques paper of jee , thats very imp for jee . 
u can complete the whole syllabus within 3 mnths , dnt worry , start studying 
ALL THE BEST ..
Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
 hi  friend  
 u just need to pay at lest  3 hrs per day  
 for next 3 months 
   this  will help u 
 firct start with some basic concepts 
 use video lectures on you tube 
to clear  concepts  
 then first  start with ncert 
  it is gaurranty  that if u get grip on ncert  conceps of chemistry    it only will cover major  portion of jee nains chemistry 

so best of luck for ur exams   
do studies hard  
and give ur best   
i hope for ur good .........................................................................................................................

IF U LIKE MY ANSWER       JUST  HIT APPROVE  BUTTON  
AND MY  FRIEND  KEEP ASKING   FOR FURTHER   QUARIES
THANK U

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free