I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I am getting cse at  nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal  plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

Grade:12

5 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc
so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal
also u will get good environment in warangal means level of students

APPROVE IF USEFUL
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per – infrastructure, quality teaching and teaching pedagogy, placement record etc. then only you should reach a decision....well on the other hand NIT Trichy has comparatively a very good image,,,i suggest that you should visit some other reputed institutions as well to make out the present scenario there, you may try – Manipal Inst of Tech, Manipal,............Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,............MBM Engg College, Jodhpur,..........SRM uni, Chennai
VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY
33 Points
8 years ago
it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3 
RIYAZSHAIK
59 Points
8 years ago
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per – infrastructure, quality teaching and teaching pedagogy, placement record etc. then only you should reach a decision....well on the other hand NIT Trichy has comparatively a very good image,,,i suggest that you should visit some other reputed institutions as well to make out the present scenario there, you may try – Manipal Inst of Tech, Manipal.Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,MBM Engg College, Jodhpur,..........SRM uni, Chennai
RIYAZSHAIK
59 Points
8 years ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc
so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal
also u will get good environment in warangal means level of students

APPROVE IF USEFUL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free