I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges.
also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech Banagalore, college of tech, Pantnagar, lovely professional university, punjab and AU college of Engg Vishakapatnam
Sagnik Bhowmick
29 Points
8 years ago
well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get quality education and future security as well in the shape of better placements...to my mind you may visit the websites of – IIT Kharagpur, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, Lovely Profesional University, Phagwara, JJTU Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free