I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ tanzeel 
for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths are interlinked , for example – if u dnt knw abt perm,utation and combination , u will face difficulty in probability problem . 
and there are many lines to be explored also in medical and medical is somewhat good than engg . 
so, it will be better if u wl go for medical , as reading again 12th will be a loose of 1 year and also , u wl not get satisfied result in that 1 year of work also . 
REST THING DEPEND UPON YOU . 
and make sure that its possible that u can do 12th in pcm , and jee just requires the certificate and marksheet of class 12 th and u need maths in that to attempt jee , but i think clearing jee without maths in 11th will be very tough for you . 
AND yes , if u can show the maths in 12th marksheet with required percentage , and also the age limit criteria is fulfilled then u are elligible for jee . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free