I am a class 12 student.I haven`t concentrated much on jee till now.I am able to solve the easy and some moderate questions of previous years iitjee papers . what should I do to get under thousand rank in iitjee 2017 . i am enrolled in fiitjee

I am a class 12 student.I haven`t concentrated much on jee till now.I am able to solve the easy and some moderate questions of previous years iitjee papers . what should I do to get under thousand rank in iitjee 2017 . i am enrolled in fiitjee

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ABHIJIT
FROM THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ABOVE BY YOU I THINK YOU ARE DOING GOOD. SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING FROM THAT PAST 1-2 YEARS. ALONG WITH IT YOU MUST TRY TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MOREOVER KEEP DOING PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS.MOREOVER , ALONG WITH NCERT  EXERCISES SOLVES NCERT EXEMPLAR ALSO. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING IT:}
BEST WISHES
ALSO VISIT
THANKS
IF YOU FEEL PROBLEM IN ANY QUESTION OR YOU ARE WEAK IN ANY TOPIC PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY. WE WILL TRY BEST ON OUR PART TO MAKE YOUR CONCEPTS STRONGER

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ abhijeet 
to get under thousand rank u need to get your concept crystall clear , as jee advanced is a totally concept based test , u need your concept to be strong enough , 
for that solve h c verma for physics , and for chemistry , ncert alongwith the fiitjee booklets are more than enough . 
and maths , fiitjee test series are enough . 
so, focus on your class properly , and solve the last 6 year papers of jee main and advanced , 
in these month make sure not to repeat the mistake which u have done once . 
and most imp – dnt loose out your hobby , beacuse they are also imp to relax your mind . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free