How to prepare for JEE Advanced. Presently studying in 12th class, I missed the opportunity of gaining the concepts due to a bad faculty of teachers. Now there art only 6 months for me (after which i have to attend boards). Besides that, my school/intermediate college runs for 12 hours a day. So, if you mention a way to study efficiently to crack IIT-ADVANCED (assuming that i shalt start from scratch), i wilt be greatly thankful to you.

How to prepare for JEE Advanced. Presently studying in 12th class, I missed the opportunity of gaining the concepts due to a bad faculty of teachers. Now there art only 6 months for me (after which i have to attend boards). Besides that, my school/intermediate college runs for 12 hours a day. So, if you mention a way to study efficiently to crack IIT-ADVANCED (assuming that i shalt start from scratch), i wilt be greatly thankful to you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Dear Raj Abhishek, I suggest you to make NCERT books of 10th std to 12th as base books, plus try to download the previous years; question pa[ers/ question banks/ assignments etc for an extensive practice and along with that you may also keep an eye on various reputed and renowned educational institutions to get an admission over there, i will advise to surf the details of – Lingaya’s Uni, Faridabad,.........DIT uni, Dehradun,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........Karunya Uni, Coimbtore

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free