How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

Grade:11

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ himanshu 
yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . 
and the main thing that coaching center did is to provide some strategy that will help student to solve the numericals easily , 
and if u want to study at home , u have to learn that from special books , else join with askiitian self study package , 
they are also helpfull for concept clearing . 
BOOKS RECOMMENDED FOR JEE 
CHEMISTRY 
1- ORGANIC CHEMI BY MORRISION AND BOYD 
2- INORGANIC CHEMI BY GRB PUBLICATION 
3- PHYSICAL CHGEMI BY P BAHADUR / R C MUKHARJEE ( ANY ONE ) 
MATHS |
1- OBJ MATHS BY R D SHARMA 
2- MATHS BY  M L KHANNA 
3- MATHS BY AD DAS GUPTA 
PHYSICS 
1- CONCEPT OF PHY BY H C VERMA 
2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHY BY I E IRODOV 
3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D C PANDEY 
and donot ignore ncert as such , these ref books should have to refer after ncert , if u have sufficient amount of time . |
ALL THE BEST ..
PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH
126 Points
7 years ago
Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you
 thank you
Prabhjot Singh
19 Points
7 years ago
If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube.
Avanti Gurukul 
Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my concepts and all their video content is available on YouTube for free. They also have their own discussion forum where you can discuss your doubts with IITians and NITians anytime.
We can also send our doubts on WhatsApp. Just click an image of your problem and send it to the number provided on the forum and get your doubts solved instantly.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free