how to do calculations in quick way as there are many big calculations we have to do and we have only 30 sec to solve that particular problem so plz tell me any way so that i can solve that problem .see i take 5 min to calculate and 2 min to understand the question and it takes 7 min to solve that particular question then i think that by practice i would become faster but i realize that the questions are not the same as it is and a trick should be applied to solve the calculations in the minimum time …....so i request you to plz tell me the mantra so that i could finish the question in 30 sec

how to do calculations in quick way as there are many big calculations we have to do and we have only 30 sec to solve that particular problem so plz tell me any way so that i can solve that problem .see i take 5 min to calculate and 2 min to understand the question and it takes 7 min to solve that particular question then i think that by practice i would become faster but i realize that the questions are not the same as it is and a trick should be applied to solve the calculations in the minimum time …....so i request you to plz tell me the mantra so that i could finish the question in 30 sec

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Er. Vineet Loomba - B.Tech. IIT Roorkee
24 Points
6 years ago
Hi There,
The key to solving IIT level problems in a given time frame is PRACTICE. Now you will say that you practice a lot of questions daily. You solve the coaching material regularly. But the thing is that while solving you do not keep track of time. Lets say you have an assignment of 40 Questions. While attempting at home you should attempt it in a time bound manner, say 90 mins session approx. Once you start doing this, you will see that within a few weeks your speed and accuracy will improve.
This practice has helped many of my students to attempt the questions within the given time frame and I hope this will surely help you too. 
Feel free to contact me through google anytime.
All the Best.
Cheers !! 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free