How should i start jee preparation from class 10?how many hours i need to sleep?How much syllabus i need to complete in class 10 ?what are the topics that are to be taken seriously in class 10

How should i start jee preparation from class 10?how many hours i need to sleep?How much syllabus i need to complete in class 10 ?what are the topics that are to be taken seriously in class 10

Grade:10

2 Answers

rahul
211 Points
8 years ago
Danish

else the jee fever look out for class 10 th only for now there are 2 years for the prepration of the exam this is not the correct time for rehearsing
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Dear Danish, It is something really good tolearn that you are quite conscious and concerned about your future prospects....Right now you must pay maximum attention to your Matriculation studies...yes, you can do one thing...try to fortify your PCM and for that you can make NCERT books as your base books and also download previous year’s question papers/ assignments etc for practice, plus try to enhance your speed of attempting maxdimum questions in lesser possible time. and On the top you may try locating some renowned institutions where you may seek admission......to my mind you may try at – Bhagwan Parshuram Inst of Tech Edu, Delhi,..........MAnav Rachna Int Uni, Faridabad,.............NSS College of Engg, Palakkad,........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free