how preperation for iit jee advanced is different from cbse 10+2

how preperation for iit jee advanced is different from cbse 10+2

Grade:12

3 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Basic concepts and syllabus are same for both and for problems the solving techniques are different. For speed and time maintainance the easiest and logical approach is very important.As the JEE adbvanced questions are higher level than mains and state level exams perfection on the concept matters alot.

All the best.
AJAY GUPTA
20 Points
8 years ago
thanking you for reply, actually my problem is i can’t understand H.C VERMA theory and without understanding any theory i’m unable to solve a conceptual question, Formula based question i can solve but conceptual question is just like a horrible movie. Same problem with MATHEMATICS also.
Please suggest me some good or what about ASKIITIANS study material. I’m in class 12(bihar State board).

Please reply me for PHYSICS & MATHEMATICS.
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You can look for Arihant series, you may understand the concepts since they are simpler in language but not to leave HC verma at all. Workout the problems from HC verma, Das gupta and if you still not clear at concepts you can also look for askiitins video tutorials in order to have class room level experience.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free