how much time do you study in a day? atleast how many marks is needed for entrace in any iit? which books do you prefer for iit

how much time do you study in a day?
atleast how many marks is needed for entrace in any iit?
which books do you prefer for iit

Grade:11

2 Answers

god mode
38 Points
6 years ago
Hello user,
Generally I devote 4hrs for my own selfstudy(excluding school and tution study) and I think you need to devote 6 hours daily. And for iit clearance your physcics and maths must be most strong subject of yours ‘cuz only these two subjects can save your rank from dropping becoz chem is a bit tougher than these becoz of its too much exceptions and laws !!!! But have all these 3 in regular practice  can make your career in iit .
(Ncert is must for all )For jee main mtg is good but not enough for jee adavnced i prefer D . C . Pandey , Raymond . A . Seraway books you google it for physics. And for maths M.L.Khanna, S.L.Loni ,Mc Grawhill. R.D Sharma is not even enough for jee mains(Only for boards)!. And mtg book is enough for chemistry .
Marks and cutoffs of JEE advanced changes every year. No one accurately tell you exactly what marks you should secure to get in IITs but yes we can predict a approximate value after analysing the previous year data.
For previuos two year data of cutoffs and minimum rank plz visit :
Thanks
(upvote)
Rohana
38 Points
6 years ago
You need not to think so much .
Just study for 4-5hours a day but your concepts should be clear .
Study well All the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free